VILLA MOSCONI GIFT CERTIFICATES – TERMS & CONDITIONS
The website www.villamosconi.com is operated by Villla Mosconi Restaurant, 69 MacDougal Street, 10012 New York, NY.
The sale of Gift Certificates on this Website is subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement. This Agreement is a contract between and the customer (‘you’).
2. United States Only
Gift Certificates are only available to be delivered to an address in the United States.
3. Ordering Gift Certificates
You may order Gift Certificates by completing the approved ordering process on our website.
You must fully and accurately complete all ordering details.
Orders are deemed to have been received once the order has been successfully transmitted and the order is acknowledged to have been accepted by the website.
4. Payment and Price
The prices payable for the Gift Certificates are the prices specified on the Website.
The prices are subject to change without notice by Villa Mosconi Restaurant.
The prices include goods and taxes.
Payment can only be made by using Paypal.
5. Delivery of Goods
Villa Mosconi will use its best efforts to supply the Gift Certificates ordered by you.
Gift Certificates are subject to availability and where they are not available to be ordered, the Website will indicate that they are not available.
Gift Certificates will be mailed within 24 hours of cleared payment. (Excluding Weekends and Public Holidays)
Gift Certificates can be delivered to a physical address or to a post office box.
Villa Mosconi will use its best endeavours to arrange delivery within 5 days of receipt of an order in metropolitan areas. Longer periods may apply to country areas.
This agreement is subject to the laws of New York State.
General Rules for Gift Certificates
- Villa Mosconi Gift Certificate is a valuable document and should be kept in a safe place.
- Gift Certificates are valid for 24 months from the date of issue, which is printed on the Gift Certificates.
- Villa Mosconi Gift Certificates are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- All Gift Certificate offers are subject to availability.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed for another gift certificate.
- Minimum Gift Certificate value is $50.
- Gift Certificates can not be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may be exchanged for goods or services of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
- Gift Certificates will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
- Gift Certificates defaced in any way will be invalid.
Gift Certificates can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another Gift Certificate and will be automatically forfeited.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Villa Mosconi Restaurant may be required to change these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Such changes may include changes to the nature and type of offers made by Villa Mosconi. Villa Mosconi will detail any changes by updating this website and changes will take effect from the date they are updated.